Search all Equipment Experts Listings
2013 BOBCAT T770 For Sale
EST PER MO.
12 days on site
Check for Availability
- Buckets: 84 Bucket
- Engine Hrs: 1744
- Operators Station: Cab Enclosure, Hi-Flo, Hand Controls, A/C, Air Ride Seat, Joystick, EH Controls
- Tracks: Standard Rubber Tracks, Rubber Tracks
- City State: St. Charles, MO
- Name: Sydenstricker Nobbe Partners, Inc.
- Powertrain: 2 Speed
Bobcat T770 Compact Track Loader W/84" Bucket
Equipment Details *
- Operating load, 50% of tipping load (lbs) 4,960
- Operating load, SAE J818, 35% of tipping load (lbs) 3,475
- Tipping load, standard (lbs) 9,929
- Bucket breakout (lbs) 6,494
- Engine make Bobcat
- Engine model 3.4L Bobcat
- Gross power (hp) 92
- Net power (hp) 88.2
- Standard pump flow (gpm) 23
- Hydraulic pressure (psi) 3,500
* The information presented includes manufacturer’s specifications and is made available solely for general information purposes. Randall-Reilly does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Any descriptions and specifications with respect to any goods offered for sale herein are not warranted to be accurate or complete. Purchaser agrees that it is purchaser’s responsibility to conduct an inspection of the goods sold herein.
Compare Similar Equipment
You can compare up to 6 pieces of equipment at a time.
* This calculator is intended for use as a guide only. This simulation and the resulting calculations do not constitute any form of agreement, application, or offer from the seller or Randall-Reilly. The figures and formulae used may change at any time without notice. Calculated results are for illustrative purposes only and accuracy is not guaranteed. Title and other fees are not included in the calculation. Other taxes may apply. Randall-Reilly accepts no responsibility for any losses arising from any use of or reliance upon any calculations or conclusions reached using the calculator.
Listing ID: 8442947