241 days on site
Get More Info
- Base Url: https://www.ocalatractor.com
- Categorization Description: Mini Excavators
- Make: BOBCAT
- Rental: $295.00/Daily
- Bodyinfo: 2019 BOBCAT® E35 RENT
- Condition: Rental
- Meter Hours: hours
- Year: 2019
Info2019 Bobcat® Clamp - Excavators E32, E35 Clamp, lift, move and place more debris with the power of the clamp (or thumb) attachment. Choose from two different clamp styles designed for Bobcat® compact excavators: the Pro Clamp System or the standard clamp. The Pro Clamp System expands the usual capabilities of a clamp attachment. As an alternative to a clamp attachment, the Pro Clamp System has a standard pin-on work tool and optional grading tool. Maximize your bucket and clamp setup with the adjustable Pro Clamp System. No tools are required to adjust or remove the work tool. The standard clamp has a smaller opening compared to the Pro Clamp System, however it has a dual-tooth design which maximizes the clamp capabilities, allowing the attachment to clamp onto many odd-shaped objects and debris. Put the clamp attachment to work with a trenching bucket or three-tine grapple and easily move odd-shaped objects such as tree stumps and broken concrete. The clamp attachment is ideal for moving and removing. How It Works Featuring a dual-tooth design, the clamp extends beyond the cutting edge of the bucket for holding objects. When not in use, the clamp retracts fully against the arm of the excavator to prevent interference with possible digging and trenching work. Available in two sizes, the Pro Clamp includes a base component and a standard pin-on material work tool. Operators may choose the ideal tool position for grabbing large, small or irregular objects. The work tool may be removed when trenching. No tools are required to change or remove the work tool.
Equipment Details *
- Operating weight (metric tons) 3.5
- Operating weight (lbs) 7,699
- Operating weight (metric tons) 3.6
- Operating weight (lbs) 7,909
- Arm (stick) length used for dimensions & forces (ft/in) 4' 4"
- Max dig depth (ft/in) 10' 3"
- Max depth of vertical wall (ft/in) 7' 0"
- Reach @ ground level (ft/in) 17' 2"
- Dump height (ft/in) 11' 0"
- Boom swing, right/left (deg) 55° / 75°
Compare Similar Equipment
You can compare up to 6 equipment at a time.