322 days on site
Check for Availability
- Base Url: https://www.xumaequipment.com
- Categorization Description: Mini Excavators
- Engine: 4TNV74F
- Make: JOHN DEERE
- Model: 17G
- Year: 2017
- Bodyinfo: JOHN DEERE 17G
- Condition: Rental
- Height: Dozer Blade: 10.2 in | Dig: 11 ft 7 in | Dump: 8 ft 3 in
- Meter Hours: hours
- Rental: Click for a Quote
InfoJohn Deere 17G The possibilities are nearly endless. Compact, yet highly capable, the 17G Compact Excavator do-it-all stands tall on a wide range of jobsites. In fact, it may well be the difference maker you need to put more opportunities within reach, and more profit in your pocket. Its retractable undercarriage and foldable blade narrow to just 0.98 m (3 ft. 3 in.), letting you take hydraulic muscle to places that might otherwise require manual labor. Noticeably quiet EPA Final Tier 4/EU Stage IV diesel engine meets rigid emission standards, so you can put it to work almost any place, any time. For tasks that demand something other than a bucket, your John Deere dealer offers a wide variety of Worksite Pro breakers, augers, and numerous other attachmentssmart additions that can help expand your equipment utilization, as well as your business. Features may include:Final Tier 4 emission-certified engineReduced tail swingVariable-width undercarriageRedesigned blade extension pins
Equipment Details *
- Operating weight (metric tons) 1.72
- Operating weight (lbs) 3,790
- Arm (stick) length used for dimensions & forces (ft/in) 3' 1"
- Max dig depth (ft/in) 7' 2"
- Max depth of vertical wall (ft/in) --
- Reach @ ground level (ft/in) --
- Dump height (ft/in) 8' 3"
- Boom swing, right/left (deg) 50° / 70°
- Bucket digging force (lbs) 3,597
- Bucket capacity, SAE heaped min-max (cu ft) --
Compare Similar Equipment
2017 JOHN DEERE 17G
Call for PriceCurrent Listing
You can compare up to 6 equipment at a time.