2021 KUBOTA U17 For Sale
EST PER MO.
244 days on site
Get More Info
- Base Url: https://www.scholtensequipment.com
- Categorization Description: Mini Excavators
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Make: KUBOTA
- Model: U17
- Year: 2020
- Bodyinfo: 2021 KUBOTA U17
- Condition: New
- Group Label: Excavators
- Meter Hours: hours
- Stock Number: SKP3006
Info2018 Kubota U17 When you have to take on a tough job in a tight space, look no further than the versatile U Series. Kubota U Series excavators offer performance, durability, convenience and comfort to help you tackle tougher jobs in even tighter spaces. Features may include: CLEAN RUNNING KUBOTA TIER 4 ENGINEKubota excavators are all powered by Kubota Tier 4 emission engines. The modern engine design maximizes digging and lifting performance, delivers minimized noise and vibration and meets the latest engine emission regulation.TWO SPEED TRAVELAll Kubota excavators have a two speed drive that allows for efficient machine maneuverability and backfill operations.CHANGEABLE CONTROL PATTERNConvenient Two-pattern Selection System (TPSS) allows you to change between ISO and SAE operating patterns with a quick flip of the TPSS switchwithout tools or leaving your seat.AUXILIARYProportional flow control of auxiliary circuit (AUX1) and maximum oil flow settingyou can operate a larger variety of auxiliary attachments than ever beforeProportional AUX flow switcha convenient bi-directional switch enables easy operation of hydraulic thumbs and other hydraulic attachments such as augers and breakersCOMFORT & CONVENIENCEA spacious operator station designed for greater comfort, with a fully flat floor for more legroomDigital panel with easy access, simple settings and easy-to-read indicators and alertsEasy cab entry and exitEasy-open front slide windowWrist restCup holderSERVICEABILITYFront pin bushings to help maximize durabilityCentralized swivel bearing lubricationProtected cylinder hosesSteel hood panelsOne-sided engine maintenanceWide hood openings for easy access to engine and other vital components
Equipment Details *
- Operating weight (metric tons) 1.22
- Operating weight (lbs) 3,703
- Arm (stick) length used for dimensions & forces (ft/in) 3' 7.4"
- Max dig depth (ft/in) 7' 8"
- Max depth of vertical wall (ft/in) 6' 3"
- Reach @ ground level (ft/in) 12' 8.4"
- Dump height (ft/in) 8' 0"
- Boom swing, right/left (deg) 58° / 65°
- Bucket digging force (lbs) 3,417
- Bucket capacity, SAE heaped min-max (cu ft) 0.49 - 1.5
Compare Similar Equipment
You can compare up to 6 equipment at a time.