2019 TAKEUCHI TB216 For Sale
EST PER MO.
322 days on site
Check for Availability
- Base Url: https://www.starequip.com
- Categorization Description: Mini Excavators
- Engine: Yanmar
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 15
- Meter: 340
- Model: TB216
- Width: Retracted: 38.6 in (980 mm) | Expanded: 51.2 in (1,300 mm)
- Bodyinfo: 2019 TAKEUCHI TB216
- Condition: Pre-Owned
- Engine Hours: 445
- Height: Maximum Dumping: 8 ft 10.5 in (2,705 mm) | Dozer Blade: 12.2 in (310 mm) | Maximum Dig: 12 ft 3.2 in (3,740 mm)
- Make: TAKEUCHI
- Meter Hours: hours
- Stock Number: 101784
- Year: 2019
Description2019 Takeuchi TB216 Excavator This unit is equipped with open canopy, 15 hp Yanmar diesel engine, 7'10\ max dig depth, auxiliary hydraulics, quick coupler, rubber tracks, TFM, and travel alarm.Pricing does not include a bucket or hydraulic thumb. Pictures may not be representative of the unit's attachment and/or thumb configuration.TB216 Compact Excavator TB216 provides the operator with a nice blend of power and functionality. It is completely redesigned for greater operator comfort, performance, and serviceability. Features may include: ENGINEEPA Final Tier 4 Emission CompliantEngine PreheatDual Element Air FiltersAutomatic Fuel Bleed SystemELECTRICALMulti-Informational DisplayVisual Indicator for Engine Preheat, High Speed, Water Temp and Fuel GaugeFunction Keys Transition Between Hour / Trip Meter, Time and Alarm, and Contrast AdjustmentHour MeterTravel AlarmUNDERCARRIAGE AND FRAMETriple Flanged Track RollersHydraulically Retractable Track FrameAutomatic Load Sensing 2 Speed TravelAdjustable Width Backfill BladeCast Iron Wrap Around Protective Counterweight9\ Rubber Track
Equipment Details *
- Operating weight (metric tons) 1.8
- Operating weight (lbs) 3,902
- Arm (stick) length used for dimensions & forces (ft/in) --
- Max dig depth (ft/in) 7' 10"
- Max depth of vertical wall (ft/in) 6' 9.0"
- Reach @ ground level (ft/in) 13' 5"
- Dump height (ft/in) 8' 10.5"
- Boom swing, right/left (deg) 50° / 80°
- Bucket digging force (lbs) 4,250
- Bucket capacity, SAE heaped min-max (cu ft) --
You can compare up to 6 equipment at a time.