246 days on site
Get More Info
- Base Url: https://www.cecilstractors.com
- Categorization Description: Mini Excavators
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Meter Hours: hours
- Year: 2019
- Bodyinfo: WACKER NEUSON ET20
- Condition: New
- Make: WACKER NEUSON
- Model: ET20 SEE IMAGE for price
Info2019 Wacker Neuson ET20Big performance in a compact package The 2-tonne, ET20 excavator offers excellent performance and comfort in a compact package. The ET is a productive and versatile digging machine with a maximum digging depth of 8' 10\ and a strong breakout force of 4226 lbs. The Tier 4 Final engine delivers 17.2 net hp at 2,200 RPM for powerful digging, fast cycle times and quiet operation. The ET 20 is also designed for comfortable operation with a large operating station, excellent visibility and a unique double-door cab design.Features may include:A telescopic undercarriage can be extended from 39\ to 51\ for greater lifting power and stabilityComfortable operator station with unique double-door cab allows operator to enter or exit the machine from either side and provides for excellent visibility.Large engine cover and easy removal of side covers provides for easy access and serviceability.Pattern control changeover conveniently located inside the operator station.Elongated tracks feature four rollers for increased stability, smoother ride and lower ground pressure.
Equipment Details *
- Operating weight (metric tons) 2
- Operating weight (lbs) 4,420
- Arm (stick) length used for dimensions & forces (ft/in) 3' 5"
- Max dig depth (ft/in) 8' 10"
- Max depth of vertical wall (ft/in) 6' 1"
- Reach @ ground level (ft/in) 13' 10"
- Dump height (ft/in) 9' 4"
- Boom swing, right/left (deg) 48° / 77°
- Bucket digging force (lbs) 4,226
- Bucket capacity, SAE heaped min-max (cu ft) 0.87 - 1.8
Compare Similar Equipment
You can compare up to 6 equipment at a time.