2019 WACKER NEUSON EZ17 For Sale
Call for Price
240 days on site
Get More Info
- Base Url: https://www.swfltractor.com
- Categorization Description: Mini Excavators
- Condition: New
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Make: WACKER NEUSON
- Model: EZ17
- Width: 39 in | Chain: 9.1 in | Dozer Blade: 51.2 in
- Bodyinfo: 2019 WACKER NEUSON EZ17
- Color: YELLOW
- Engine: Water-cooled 3-cylinder diesel engine
- Height: 93 in | Dumping: 95.9 - 100.4 in | Dump: 100.47 in | Dozer Blade: 9.1 in
- Meter Hours: hours
- Stock Number: WN-03616
- Year: 2019
Info2019 Wacker Neuson EZ17Perfect balance of accessibility, speed and productivity The EZ17 compact excavator is the best performing zero tail model in its class. The EZ17 is powered by a Tier 4 Final engine that offers excellent power, fuel economy and quiet operation. The EZ17 is the smallest zero tail excavator from Wacker Neuson combining a compact design, expandable undercarriage and 2- speed drive. The EZ17 provides maximum maneuverability and accessibility while still delivering an excellent digging depth and powerful bucket breakout force. The expandable undercarriage is adjustable to travel through narrow passages and low ground pressure protects existing landscaping.Features may include:Load sending system (LUDV) offers smoother operation and improved performance when using multiple functions.A telescopic undercarriage can be extended from 39\ to 51\ for greater lifting power and stability.2-speed drive offers travel speeds up to 2.9 mph.Pattern control changeover allows for ISO and SAE operation.Positioning of boom cylinder on top of the boom offers great boom and hose protection.
Equipment Details *
- Operating weight (metric tons) 1.72
- Operating weight (lbs) 3,801
- Arm (stick) length used for dimensions & forces (ft/in) 3' 1"
- Max dig depth (ft/in) 8' 2"
- Max depth of vertical wall (ft/in) 6' 1"
- Reach @ ground level (ft/in) 13' 2"
- Dump height (ft/in) 8' 4"
- Boom swing, right/left (deg) 57° / 65°
- Bucket digging force (lbs) 4,204
- Bucket capacity, SAE heaped min-max (cu ft) 0.87 - 1.8
Compare Similar Equipment
You can compare up to 6 equipment at a time.