2018 CASE SV280 For Sale
EST PER MO.
248 days on site
Get More Info
- Base Url: https://www.hislebrothers.com
- Categorization Description: Wheel Skid Steers
- Engine: ISM N844LTA-DI-F-45
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 75
- Meter: 950
- Width: Over the tire spec tires: 64.0 in (1.63 m)
- Bodyinfo: 2018 CASE CE SV280
- Condition: Pre-Owned
- Engine Hours: 950
- Height: Bucket hinge pin: 130.0 in (3.30 m) | Top of ROPS: 78.8 in (2.00 m) | Bottom of level bucket, fully raised: 119.6 in (3.04 m) | Dump: with foundry/excavating bucket - 93.7 in (2.38 m) @ 45, with low profile bucket - 90.7 in (2.31 m) @ 45
- Make: CASE
- Meter Hours: hours
- Year: 2018
Info2018 Case CE SV280 The SV280 is one of our strongest, medium-frame skid steers. With best-in-class torque, bucket breakout and hydraulic flow, and CASE PowerStance, it has the strength you need. But it also offers the user-friendly features you want. Best-in-class visibility makes it easy to see. A vertical lifting path provides maximum reach at full height. A new maintenance-free Tier 4 Final solution makes it easy to meet regulations. EZ-EH controls, Ride Control and other functions make it easy to quickly adapt to any task. Its tough for the job, but easy on the operator. Features may include: Productivity Best-in-class torque, breakout force and auxiliary flow help you tackle demanding applications. For customized control, the EZ-EH setup menu makes it easy to adjust speed and control sensitivity settings. The SV280 also offers industry-exclusive detents in the control handles to provide the responsiveness and feel of pilot controls with the convenience of electro-hydraulics. With its vertical lifting path, the SV280 provides maximum reach at full height, making it ideal for truck loading or lift-and-carry applications Fuel Efficiency The SV280 incorporates a PM Catalyst + DOC solution to meet Tier 4 Final emissions standards. What does that mean to you? Were proud to saynothing. Its compliance that requires no extra work. No extra fluid to add. No filters to replace. Just get in and go. A large, 25.5-gallon (96.5L) fuel tank also enables this skid to run all day without refueling.(Particulate Matter Catalyst and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst) Comfort and Visibility With the widest skid steer cab in the industry and a low threshold, operators can more comfortably enter the machine and have more room to work. A cab-forward design, curved rear window and the industrys thinnest side screens provide best-in-class 360 visibility. Standard side lights (another CASE exclusive) also help with visibility at night. Serviceability CASE skid steers have long been the best for serviceability. The Alpha Series make it easy with all service and maintenance points easily accessible through the rear of the machine, while the tilting cab provides easy access for repairs.
Equipment Details *
- Rated operating load, standard (lbs) 2,800
- Tipping load, standard (lbs) 5,600
- Height to bucket pin (in) 130"
- Bucket breakout (lbs) 8,776
- Lift type: Radial (R) or Vertical (V) V
- Arm lifting force (lbs) 6,011
- Engine make FPT
- Engine model F5H FL463 A*F001
- Gross power (hp) 74
- Net power (hp) 68
Compare Similar Equipment
You can compare up to 6 equipment at a time.