2019 WACKER NEUSON SW24 For Sale
EST PER MO.
238 days on site
Get More Info
- Base Url: https://www.machinerynw.com
- Categorization Description: Wheel Skid Steers
- Engine: Perkins
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Horsepower: 74
- Meter: 3
- Width: Bucket: 72 in | w/o bucket: 70 in
- Bodyinfo: 2019 WACKER NEUSON SW24
- Condition: New
- Engine Hours: 3
- Height: top of ROPS: 81.9 in | Hinge Pin Max: 125.2 in | Dump max. at max: 95.2 in | Tipping angle (bucket dump) w/bucket at max: 45
- Make: WACKER NEUSON
- Meter Hours: hours
- Year: 2019
Info2019 Wacker Neuson SW24The SW24 brings power and efficiency to any job site. This unit delivers 2,350 pounds of rated operating capacity at 50% and a lift height up to 125 inches. The machine is equipped with a 74.3 hp turbo-charged Perkins Tier IV Final engine. Available in both H-pattern and ISO joystick pilot controls, the machine can fit the preferences of any user. The ergonomically designed controls and pressurized cab delivers comfort and visibility, reducing operator fatigue.Features may include:Standard two-speed transmission increases travel time on job sites giving the operator more time throughout the day to get more tasks completed.Spacious extended cab maximizes room and comfort for the operator to move inside the cab.Quick and easy service access from the forward tilting cab and the arrangement of internal components makes it easy to maintain this machine.Hydraulically driven fan operates on an as-needed basis allowing faster warm-up times of the engine and significantly reducing noise.Optional high flow hydraulics increases the range of usable attachments improving efficiency and productivity.
Equipment Details *
- Rated operating load, standard (lbs) 2,400
- Tipping load, standard (lbs) 4,800
- Height to bucket pin (in) 126.8"
- Bucket breakout (lbs) 6,941
- Lift type: Radial (R) or Vertical (V) R
- Arm lifting force (lbs) 5,768
- Engine make Kohler
- Engine model KDI 3404 TCR
- Gross power (hp) 74.3
- Net power (hp) 74.3
Compare Similar Equipment
You can compare up to 6 equipment at a time.