The truck maker says the truck is in production and is shipping to customers.
The Pride & Class edition has a customized, show-truck-ready look, Peterbilt says, and includes insignias in the cab and sleeper denoting it as the special edition.
Among its distinctive exterior features are:
- A louvred grille design similar to that of the Peterbilt 351, manufactured from polished steel
- Polished hood crown and hood spine
- Polished metal hood air intake vents fashioned in the style of the original 1939 egg crate grill pattern, integrated with the Peterbilt logo
- Bright metal front fenders like that of the Model 379X
- A large polished exterior sun visor, bumper and exhaust stacks
- Polished rocker panels complementing the cowl skirts, battery box, fuel tanks and trimmed mud flaps
- Arctic gray color with charcoal dash top
- Blackwood trim accents throughout
- Chrome door handles, bright bezel gauges and a special four-spoke metal steering wheel with a leather wrap
- Bright shifter plate with Pride & Class logo and a Blackwood shifter knob
- Premium black leather seats with Pride & Class emblem embroidered in the headrests
- Thick black carpeting throughout the cab and sleeper
The truck can be ordered as a day cab or with a 72- or 78-inch sleeper.