Yanmar America Corporation has released the new edition of its SA series of multi-purpose compact tractors.
The SA series of tractors is designed for those who share our passion for the land and believe in working that land the right way, says Jon Richardson, director of Yanmar Americas Rural Lifestyle Division. With this redesign of the SA series, we have delivered greater comfort and productivity so customers can do more on their land.
The all-new SA series is available now in the U.S. market
Yanmars all new SA223 (net power 19.4 HP), SA325 (21.7 HP) and SA425 (21.7 HP) are powered by Yanmars own powerful and reliable, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, clean diesel engine. Assembled in Yanmars Adairsville, Georgia, facility, all models come with Yanmars 10 year/3,000 hour limited powertrain warranty.
The company says the SA223 offers superior performance in a compact tractor with dual range speeds, differential lock as standard and True Position Control on the 3-point hitch. The SA325 and SA425 also feature dual rear remote valve and 12V outlet as standard, to facilitate usage of a wide range of implements and accessories, including those using hydraulic power.
Yanmar says the SA series features include:
- Powerful and efficient clean diesel engine
- The SA series is powered by Yanmars own powerful and reliable, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, clean diesel engine. These proven workhorses deliver compact, durable power with clean emissions, low fuel consumption, and low noise and vibration.
- All new tractor purchases come with Yanmars 10-year/3,000 hour limited powertrain warranty.
- All the major drivetrain components the engine, transmission, and axles are made in-house and are built to work perfectly together for a hardworking machine with more useable horsepower, less power loss, and a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- A large, comfortable operators station provides easy access to all controls, while the hydrostatic transmission, with convenient side-by-side pedals, allows smooth operation over a wide range of terrain and implements. Hydraulic power steering makes for less operator fatigue.
- The SA series is packed with performance upgrades like dual range speeds, standard differential lock and Yanmars proprietary True Position Control technology for accurate and precise control of implement operating height.